Article 1 (Personal Information)
Personal information is defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, etc., contained in the information, as well as information that can identify the specific individual from the information itself (personal identification information) such as appearance, fingerprint, voice print data, and health insurance policy holder number on the health insurance card.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
We may request personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and payment information, including the user's personal information, between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "partners") will be used by our partners to provide the user with the service. Hereinafter referred to as "partners"). We may collect such information from our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identification)
- To send e-mail notifications of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company.
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or to view the status of their use of the service.
- To bill users for paid services.
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose of use before the change.
In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the user or publicly announce on this website the purpose of use after the change by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When the provision of personal information is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
When the following items are notified or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Data items to be provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- Method of accepting the request of the person in question
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of third parties to which personal information is provided.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the Company notifies the person in advance or makes the information readily accessible to the person in advance to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information The items of personal information, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use by the user, and the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from the person concerned, we will disclose it to the person concerned without delay. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would fall under any of the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, the Company will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)）
- If the User's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correct, etc.") the personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company. If the User's personal information is incorrect, the User may request that the Company correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correct, etc.") his/her personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- If we deem it necessary to respond to the request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph, we will make the correction, etc. to the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the preceding paragraph or decides not to make such corrections, etc., the Company will notify the User of such decision without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- When we receive a request from an individual to stop using or delete his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been used for purposes other than those stated or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will suspend the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- When the Company suspends the use of personal information in accordance with the preceding paragraph or decides not to suspend the use of personal information, the Company will notify the user of this decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where the suspension of use involves a large amount of cost or where it is otherwise difficult to suspend the use of personal information and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, these alternative measures shall be taken.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following